We all love Italian pasta, right? Pasta is just the best way to add a blast of flavors to any occasion’s menu. In fact, there is no party which can be a hit without superbly versatile and yummiest Pasta. Pasta is one of the best and quickest snacks to have whenever you want, and everyone loves to have it. Agastya Pasta offers you high nutritional value combined with delectable taste so that all your special dates and evenings get tastefully better and delicious. With Agastya Pasta, you can experiment with your recipes to your heart’s content. Italian Pasta with an Indian punch is quite a fusion so fabulous and delectable that there’s no reason why one should not try this. That’s why we have brought directly to your table the plateful of deliciousness wrapped in the saucy, spicy flair of Indian punch. Get ready to give a sumptuous treat to your taste buds with this quick, hand-picked, lip-smacking fusion of royal and classic Italian and fiery, spicy Indian.
Recipe 1: Makhni masala Pasta, The perfect blend of classic Italian and spicy, delicious Indian Makhani sauce
This sumptuous recipe is an instant crowd-pleaser and an absolute delight to one’s senses and taste buds. It’s a burst of flavors that is perfectly creamy, flavourful, and irresistibly offbeat. To make this, all you need is just 30 minutes and the following ingredients ready for you.
- You can use any small shape Agastya Pasta variants. If you’re specifically looking for something gluten-free, use GF pasta variety by Agastya. You can also pick Agastya Multigrain Pasta, or Whole Wheat Pasta for gluten-free dietary preferences and requirements or Agastya shell pasta
- For flavors, use indian spices like Garam Masala, red chili powder, Cardamom powder, Kasuri Methi for taste and fragrances.
- For the sauce, use onions, tomato sauce, and minced garlic and ginger. you can also add 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables or any favorite vegetables of your choice.
- For cashew paste, use roasted cashews and blend ½ cup of cashews with ½ cup of water to smooth paste. To make the paste thick,rich and velvety, add coconut milk or heavy cream.
Start cooking instant pot Makhani Pasta
- Sautè the onions, minced ginger garlic in warm oil. Preferably use finely chopped onions and then saute.
- Add tomato sauce and all the spices and mix well. Let it simmer until the sauce is concentrated. Add desired veggies and Pasta to the mixture and mix it well with water.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and sprinkle freshly ground black pepper for additional flavors, garam masala, and cardamom powder and it’s ready to be served warm, hot, spicy, and super yum.Gratify your taste buds with this mind-blowing Italian Indian fusion and have a fantastic, yummy tummy time.
Recipe 2: Curried Beans Pasta – A perfect pasta recipe to delight the untimely food cravings of your children at home.
This yummy Pasta is a delicious alternative, especially for children. It’s easy to cook, quick, delicious, and a delectable Italian Indian fusion that makes up for a delicious and nutritious meal at the same time. Get your hands on these ingredients and get started. All you need is 20 minutes of preparation time and 15 minutes for cooking.
- Cooked whole-wheat Agastya Penne Pasta (¾ cup)
- Butter (2tsp)
- Soaked and boiled rajma (¼ cup)
- 2-3 black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1tsp finely chopped garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
So, head chef — What are you waiting? Let’s get started!
- Take a nonstick pan ready. Heat the butter and add the peppercorns, bay leaf, garlic, and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add onions and saute it till the time it gets translucent. It May take 1-2 mins.
- Now, add tomatoes and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2-3 mins and keep mashing it while mixing.
- Add the rajma and repeat the process of cooking and mixing well in the pan while stirring repeatedly.
- Add tomato ketchup, salt, and cream and mix well on medium flame.
- Add the cooked penne to the mixture and keep cooking on a medium flame for two more minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Discard the bay leaf and remove peppercorns
- The delicious Pasta is all set to be served, and tummy is all set to have a yummy time.
- Best for children’s house parties and untimely food cravings for something delicious yet healthy.
Enjoy these delectable Italian Pasta recipes with a spicy Indian twist. Feel free to experiment with flavors, Indian sauces, and curries since there’s no dearth of variety when it comes to spices and curries in India that instantly level up the taste of Italian cuisine, making it truly one of its kind ‘match made in heaven’ fusion for Pasta. Taste the best of health and taste with these sumptuous Agastya Pasta meals and have a tremendous yummy tummy time whenever you feel like it.