There is nothing as versatile as a delicious and served hot plate of Pasta. Almost everyone loves this one dish that can be cooked in many amazing ways and styles. It is quite simple to cook and tastes damn good no matter what dip, curry, or sauce you’ve used to prepare your Pasta. The best thing about Pasta is there’s no fixed way to cook it. You can cook the Pasta precisely the way you like, and there is always room for you to experiment with the ingredients and play with it and make the most of your creative culinary skills.
However, Pasta also has a misconception that it’s not healthy and can’t substitute a proper meal. It is just a starter and can never be included in the main course. So, we will bust all these myths today with only one word, and that magical word is Agastya Pasta. It is the best Pasta for a reason, and the reason is not just one but a lot. One of the biggest reasons is all of their Pasta variants are prepared with Whole Wheat and other essential whole grains such as Quinoa, multigrain Pasta, high protein pasta, Ragi Pasta, which offers a plethora of health benefits and tastes finger-licking good. These grains are also called superfood, which is immensely beneficial for your muscles, bone density, digestive system, gut, and even maintaining the right weight. We know we have something healthy and sumptuous alternative for family dinners, friends and significant others coming over, gatherings, office parties, etc. then how about cooking some lip-smacking recipe with Agastya’s best and healthy Pasta?
So, here’s all you need to make your meals tastier and healthier at the same time with this delicious, authentic Italian Pasta with Agastya. Let’s put the butler hats on and get started. Your meals can’t get better than some Italiano magic on your plate.
Here’s your super quick and delicious recipe for Pesto Pasta & Potatoes
The ingredients you need:
- ½ pounds small red potatoes, sliced half
- 12-ounce whole grain spiral Agastya pasta
- 3 cups cut fresh or frozen green beans
- 1 jar prepared pesto
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Let’s get to cooking:
- Take a large saucepan and put potatoes in it, and cover the potatoes with water. Boil Potatoes and put them off the burner for some time to reduce heat.
- Start cooking the Pasta and uncover it until it gets soft and tender. Keep cooking it for 8-10 mins straight. Now, drain the pasta and transfer it to the large bowl.
- Start cooking the pasta as per the instructions provided on your Agastya Pasta packet. In the last 5 mins of cooking, add green beans. Now, drain the excess water and let at least 3/4th cup of water remain in the pan.
- Add the saucepan’s entire content to potatoes and toss it with pesto, cheese, and remaining pasta water to moisten.
- Serve hot and delicious Italian Pasta. You can kiss the chef if you want that implies, yourself.
You can also prepare your pesto sauce with fresh basil and play with the ingredients. Say, you can add Asparagus instead of Green Beans.
Nonetheless, this is the perfect classic Italian Pasta that makes its way into your plate to your stomach by leaving your senses gripped to its deliciousness directly from the kitchens of our darling Italian granny. Send your love to her once you have had your fill to the heart’s content. For anything and everything about Pasta, stay tuned with Agastya. Have a healthy, delicious AKA Agastya dine time with your loved ones, ALWAYS!