Let’s try these easiest 7 recipes for 7 days with 7 amazing Agastya Pasta variants and surprise your friends with an excellent Pasta party.
● Mouthwatering Mondays Shell Pasta: Grab a delicious Agastya Shell Pasta packet and make healthy, wholesome, and nutritious Creamy Garlic Parmesan Shell Pasta. All you need to do is make creamy garlic Parmesan sauce or buy the readymade one. Add Garlic, molten butter while the pasta is cooking. Add sauce to the cooked pasta with other ingredients, season it with cracked pepper or chili flakes, and enjoy. This decadent recipe is insanely hit among kids.
● Tempting Tuesday Hula Hoop Pasta: Indulge in some secret, Saucy affair with Hula Hoop Pasta on Tuesday. It’s surprisingly simple, easy to make, and super delicious. Use ingredients like Tomato Puree, Chili flakes for seasoning, add some mayonnaise for extra aroma and flavors, and rejoice the delicacy. You can also kiss the cook (yourself) once the hot and piping pasta is served at its best
● Wow, Wednesdays Fusilli Pasta: This is one of the most versatile Pasta variants one can ever find. You can cook a lot of delicious and healthy Pasta recipes with Fusilli Pasta. Use ingredients such as Bell pepper, chopped tomatoes, Garlic Pods, Olive oil, Italian seasoning, Mozzarella cheese for garnishing. Cook Pasta till it’s soft, add oil, Tomato, Garlic, and saute till it’s mushy. Roast the bell pepper and grind it with the mixture to a fine paste. Allow it to boil for 3-5 mins and add chili flakes, Italian seasoning, and serve deliciously hot with grated cheese.
● Terrific Thursday Penne Rigate: Try this exotic Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta and let your taste buds go gaga over this lip-smacking Penne Pasta Rigate dish. So, all you need is Agastya Penne Pasta (drained or kept hot), butter, minced garlic cloves, flour, Chicken broth (optional only if you wish to make a non-veg Pasta dish), Salt & Pepper, Parsley flakes, grated parmesan cheese.
Add melted butter, Garlic to a saucepan. Cook and stir to add parsley, salt, pepper, and cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted and serve irresistibly hot.
● Fantastic Friday Mini Spiral: There is an array of recipes that one can quickly try to make any day marvelous. You can also use a variety of ingredients of your choice while cooking spiral pasta. You can also grab wholesome Agastya Multigrain pasta in Mini Spiral. Now, feel free to use ingredients such as olives, Bell pepper, Chili flakes, tomatoes, Garlic, lemon zest and cook the pasta as per usual directions, saute it with the ingredients, and your day is made
● Sumptuous Saturday Macaroni Rigate: Try some yummy macaroni recipes with Cheddar cheese and add Garam Masala on top of it for delectable aroma and flavors. Masala Macaroni is the easiest and yummiest macaroni you can make. Use specific masalas and selected Indian spices for a fantastic macaroni day
● Savory Sunday Spaghetti: This is ‘Hands-down’ one of the easiest and yummiest recipe you can try and rejoice your Sunday in the tastiest possible way with. For this recipe, all you need is meat sauce and just a tiny prep time followed by a low simmer on the stove for a deep, saucy, and heavenly meaty-flavoured, homemade spaghetti cooked by you. Trust me, you can’t ask for a perfect family dinnertime than this.
With Agastya Healthy and Tasty Pasta range, every day can be full of flavors, delights, tastes, and savors. So, this new year, relish every single day with exciting flavors and delicious challenges.