Millennials don’t love the fast life on-the-go, the fast life loves millennials! And we can 100% vouch for that.
Be it social media life, getting work done, or even preparing a meal. Things should be quick and best-in-quality! And we have got the best pasta recipe to match for you all.
Check out our new-age pasta recipe that can be cooked quickly and enjoyed on your time!
Share the recipes with your friends and family:
If you love pasta and have a list of your favourite veggies, then let us introduce you to the new love of your life – Veggie Lovers Baked Pasta!
Baked Agastya pasta packed with your favourite veggies is definitely the meal you should cook this weekend.
|Ingredients – Agastya Penne pasta |
Garlic cloves chopped
Red onion chopped
Zucchini squash sliced
Shredded parmesan cheese
|Cook Time: 40 Mins|
1. Boil the Agastya Penne Pasta for 9-10 minutes.
2.Heat butter and oil in a pan on medium heat.
3.Once hot, add chopped garlic and onion. Saute for a minute.
4.Add broccoli florets, sliced mushrooms and saute for 1-2 minutes.
5.Then add salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, dried oregano, dried basil and red chilli flakes. Mix everything till combined.
6.Add in diced zucchini, sliced grape tomatoes and chopped red and yellow peppers. Cook for a minute or two till veggies soften a little.
7.Add a tablespoon of heavy cream and mix.
8.Add in the boiled Agastya pasta and 1/2 cup Garlic Sauce. Mix everything and remove the pan from heat.
9.Now take a pan and place 1/4 cup of the Agastya pasta sauce at the bottom.
10.Transfer half of the pasta from the pan on top of the pasta sauce in the baking dish.
11.Place half of the fresh mozzarella cheese on top. Then layer the remaining pasta on top of the cheese.
12.Finally top with 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce, remaining mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
13.Bake at 350F degrees for 15-20 minutes or till the cheese melts.
14.Set the oven to broil and broil the baked pasta for 3-4 minutes or till you have some brown spots on your cheese.
15.Remove the Agastya pasta from the oven, garnish with some fresh basil and serve.
Coconut Milk Stew Pasta – Kerala Style!
A recipe filled with a blast of flavours that is cooked in a coconut milk stew with a mix of freshly chopped vegetables. This one-pot dish is a wholesome meal made by fusing the Indian culture with Italian technique. This is a mashup you would want to try on weekends for your family and friends.
| Ingredients – Agastya Fusilli Pasta |
2 cups Coconut milk
Black pepper powder
|Cook Time: 50 Mins|
- To begin preparing the Kerala Style Coconut Milk Stew Pasta Recipe, first cook the Agastya pasta.
- In a large pot, add water and bring it to a boil. Once the water has boiled, add a teaspoon of salt.
- Add the Agastya pasta to the boiling water and cook until the pasta is cooked till al dente (just cooked). This process should take a good 12-15 minutes to get an al dente pasta.
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain the water and run the cooked pasta under running water to stop the cooking process and prevent the pasta from sticking to each other.
- Drizzle some oil on top of the pasta and make sure to coat all of the pasta with the oil so that the pasta doesn’t stick to each other.
- The next step is to make the Kerala Stew with Vegetables for the Pasta.
- Heat oil in a wok and add pepper, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon and saute it for a few seconds.
- Now add the slit green chillies, chopped onions and grated ginger. Mix well and saute till the raw smell of the onions goes away.
- Stir in the chopped vegetables(carrot, cauliflower, green beans and green peas) and stir again.
- Add water and salt, cover the lid and cook at low flame till vegetables are soft and cooked.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add the coconut milk on low heat and keep stirring and cook the Kerala Style Coconut Milk Stew Pasta another 2-3 mins at low heat.
- Once the stew starts to thicken, add boiled pasta and cook for another few minutes.
- Turn off the heat and check the salt and adjust according to taste. Transfer the Kerala Style Coconut Milk Stew Pasta Recipe to a serving bowl and serve hot.
- Serve the Kerala Style Coconut Milk Stew With Agastya pasta with garlic bread for a weeknight dinner.